DESEEDER DESEEDER

Nice changes made since your ludum dare entry! Noticing the new features as well..AWESOME!

The scoreboard, I'm on it! ^_^

Music never gets boring, and pacing of the game is great. Although, there are a few minor questions where generation is concerned, it's RAD!!

Zanzlanz responds:

Thanks Danidre!! Almost all of the changes were just bug fixes and tweaks, as I wanted to release it on NG as soon as possible. Good luck getting #1 on the scoreboard ;)

testing lab xy testing lab xy

Nice hard game! :D

Sam and Mas Two Button Attack Sam and Mas Two Button Attack

Really simplistic, almost too easy.

Prototype Prototype

Neat game! Nice entry! Although at first some things seemed impossible to pass, I soon figured out as I got closer to them. Nice music and art too. Basic and simple neat little game.

Btw, please send the link for the prototype on Ludum Dare, so I can rate it there!

Wad1m responds:

Sadly I were busy studying and ended missing the due date so you won't find it on Ludum Dare. I am glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for the feedback )

the princess the princess

You have a really good game, but a really weird glitch. When the second person (shadow with torch) killed me, and I respawned, I was stuck in crouch position floating above the ground, and moving in that floating position, and when I jumped, I just kept flying up into the sky past the walls and now there is a white background.

XD

LD32: Transmogrify! LD32: Transmogrify!

The game is not actually boring, as people say. It's really basic, and what I like about it is how it include other enemies sooner on. What you lack, is motivation to make the players reach to those levels, without just rating it as crap. I like the game as it is, although I feel cheated in a certain level. But it is good. Thank you for participating. :D

Kamali responds:

Thanks for the feedback!

Piranha Piranha

The physics in this is messed up.

Helicopter Rescue Helicopter Rescue

Thre game's okay, but it misses much gameplay. All these is to do is find people over and over, on slighty more difficult areas. Although you could have added new challenges per level, it still kept me playing, and is overall a cool little game. Thank you for making it.

Tap Heroes Tap Heroes

The first thing I was about to say about this was: Another Clicker Heroes.

But this seems bigger, and better. I also have to see about my player's health, and it is so addicting! XD

only problem was the money took too long to grow up on. Getting me bored while waiting and tapping.

VaragtP responds:

Thank you! I hope I might b able to tweak things a bit to make it more smooth!

GraviFlip GraviFlip

Pretty neat game, and simple too. Music is suiting, and graphics aren't bad.

One thing though, is that when I've restarted a few couple times, the ad box never disappeared anymore, so I played with a box in the middle of the screen.

But I did manage to get quite a high score compared to my previous ones, thanks to that! ^_^

ohsatandrej responds:

Thanks for taking the time to write a review! I really appreciate the feedback.

That bug was a weird one...It should be fixed now, but since it only occured occasionally for me, I'd appreciate it if you could let me know if you run into it again!